I sketched this bed out while watching television and I have to say it is one of my favorites. Nice curve on the front posts and a very tactile molding on the top sections. The end result is a very beautiful bed and needless to say, but I will say it anyway, totally solid and built to last!
Windermere Bed Product Details
- Maximum load rating: 59 stone.
- The Windermere Bed in Oak features smoothly rounded timber sections and a beautiful grain pattern.
- It has big 125 mm x 45 mm solid oak posts on the headboard and footboard
- Totally solid construction. No movement or squeeks — ever!
- Mattress base height 33 cm ( 13″ ) but can be altered to suit. Choose your own mattress height.
- Big Oak centre beam (100 x 22 mm) way bigger than industry standard! No awkward flimsy floor supports.
- A true Design Classic.
- This bed has the same bed fittings as the Nevis bed which can support the weight of a car!
- Made in Britain and delivered throughout the UK.
- This bed carries a full 10 year Guarantee and will last a lifetime.
- Extra strong slatted system — we have not had a broken slat yet!
- A Kingsize Windermere bed in Oak weighs in at 79kg- way more than the industry standard.
Add a mattress and get an extra 10% off your bed!
|Windermere Bed in Oak||Was||Now|
|Euro 160 Wide||£942.00|
|Super King Size||£
|High Footboard||Add £125.00|
|This bed can be made in any size.|
All I need is your address and contact number – I will then send you an Order Confirmation with deposit (25%) payment details.
If you any questions or would like to discuss any changes to the standard design just let me know.
So! E mail me at– firstname.lastname@example.org –or if you prefer call me on– Free Phone 0800 068 0261.— Better still, visit our bed shop in Glasgow–We are open 7 days.
Our usual lead time is between 4 and 6 weeks (if you need your bed sooner let me know and I will see what I can do) and remember, at all times you will be protected by our 10 year product guarantee and our 12 month money back guarantee