Based on our standard Braemar bed but with the top section of timber set vertical and not horizontal.
All corners and edges rounded over – comfortable, practical and immensely strong!
Braemar Ergonomic Product Details
- Maximum load rating: 63 stone.
- Traditional Slatted Headboard in Solid Oak.
- Full Panelled Low Footboard as shown.
- Centre Oak beam ( 100 x 22mm )-way bigger than the industry standard! No flimsy floor supports here!
- Substantial base slats and plenty of them.
- Mattress base height 33 cm (13″) but can be altered to suit. Choose your most comfortable mattress height.
- Totally rigid bed frame. No movement or squeeks ever!
- Very substantial 125x45mm bed posts.
- This bed has the same bed fittings as the Nevis which can support the weight of a car! Please do not try this!
- Made in the UK and delivered all over Britain.
- Available in any size including Emperor bed and beyond!
- This bed carries a 10 year Guarantee and will last a lifetime.
- Extra strong slatted system.
- A Kingsize Braemar bed in Oak will weigh in at 80kg–that,s a lot of wood for your money
Add a mattress and get an extra 10% off your bed!
|Braemar Ergonomic Prices||Oak||Walnut|
|Euro 160 Wide||£1075.00||£1445.00|
|Super King Size||£1195.00||£1565.00|
|High foot board available. Add||£195.00||£293.00|
|This bed can be made in any size|
All I need is your address and contact number – I will then send you an Order Confirmation with deposit (25%) payment details.
If you any questions or would like to discuss any changes to the standard design just let me know.
So! E mail me at– firstname.lastname@example.org –or if you prefer call me on– Free Phone 0800 068 0261.— Better still, visit our bed shop in Glasgow–We are open 7 days.
Our usual lead time is between 4 and 6 weeks (if you need your bed sooner let me know and I will see what I can do) and remember, at all times you will be protected by our 10 year product guarantee and our 12 month money back guarantee.
- The Braemar Walnut Wooden Bed
- The Balmoral Oak Wooden Bed