This one is in Solid Oak — very sturdy and looks great.
Arran Bed Product Details
- Maximum load rating: 35 stone.
- The Arran Bed – one of our smaller beds but still robust and built to last .
- It has big 60mm x 45m Solid Oak posts on the headboard and footboard
- Totally solid construction – no movement or squeeks ever!
- Mattress base height 33 cm ( 13″ ) but can be altered to suit. Choose your most comfortable mattress height.
- Big Oak centre beam (100 x 22 mm) way bigger than industry standard – no awkward floor supports!
- This bed has the same bed fittings as the Nevis bed which can support the weight of a car! Please do not try this!
- Made in Britain by us and not available anywhere else – straight from the workshop value.
- Delivered throughout the UK.
- Extra strong slatted system. We have not had a broken slat yet!
- This bed carries a 10 year Guarantee – basically means it will last a lifetime.
- A Kingsize Arran bed in Oak weighs in at 69kg- way more than the industry standard. Although a smaller bed there is still plenty of timber in its construction.
- Did I mention – this is Solid Oak!
Add a mattress and get an extra 10% off your bed!
|Arran Bed in Solid Oak||Was Now|
|Single||£545.00 … £491.00|
|Double||£624.00 … £562.00|
|King Size||£743.00 … £669.00|
|Euro 160 Wide||£782.00 … £704.00|
|Super King Size||£876.00 … £789.00|
|High Footboard: Add||£125.00|
|This bed can be made in any size.|
All I need is your address and contact number – I will then send you an Order Confirmation with deposit (25%) payment details.
If you any questions or would like to discuss any changes to the standard design just let me know.
So! E mail me at– email@example.com –or if you prefer call me on– Free Phone 0800 068 0261.— Better still, visit our bed shop in Glasgow–We are open 7 days.
Our usual lead time is between 4 and 6 weeks (if you need your bed sooner let me know and I will see what I can do) and remember, at all times you will be protected by our 10 year product guarantee and our 12 month money back guarantee