I sketched this bed out while watching television and I have to say it is one of my favorites. Nice curve on the front posts and a very tactile molding on the top sections. The end result is a very beautiful bed and needless to say, but I will say it anyway, totally solid and built to last!
Windermere Bed Product Details
- The Windermere Bed in Oak features smoothly rounded timber sections and a beautiful grain pattern.
- It has big 125 mm x 45 mm solid oak posts on the headboard and footboard
- Totally solid construction. No movement or squeeks — ever!
- Mattress base height 33 cm ( 13″ ) but can be altered to suit. Choose your own mattress height.
- Big Oak center beam (100 x 22 mm) way bigger than industry standard! No awkward flimsy floor supports.
- A true Design Classic.
- This bed has the same bed fittings as the Nevis bed which can support the weight of a car!
- Made in Britain and delivered throughout the UK.
- This bed carries a full 10 year Guarantee and will last a lifetime.
- Extra strong slatted system — we have not had a broken slat yet!
- A Kingsize Windermere bed in Oak weighs in at 79kg- way more than the industry standard.
|Windermere Bed in Oak||Prices||Was Now|
|Single||L. 203 x W. 102 x H. 107 cm|
|Double||L. 203 x W. 148 x H. 107 cm|
|King Size||L. 212 x W. 163 x H. 107 cm|
|Euro 160 Wide||L.212 x W.173 x H. 107 cm|
|Super King Size||L. 212 x W. 193 x H. 107 cm|
|High Footboard||Height 70 cm||Add £125.00|
|This bed can be made in any size.|
So! E mail me at– email@example.com –or if you prefer call me– Free on 0800 068 0261.– Better still, visit our bed shop in Glasgow—–We are open 7 days. If your bed is a standard design you will not be asked to make a payment until the bed is ready to be delivered which will be between 2 and 4 weeks and remember, at all times you will be protected by our lifetime product guarantee and our 12 month money back guarantee.