Based on our standard Braemar bed but with the top section of timber set vertical and not horizontal.
All corners and edges rounded over – comfortable, practical and immensely strong!
Braemar Ergonomic Product Details
- Traditional Slatted Headboard in Solid Oak.
- Full Paneled Low Footboard as shown.
- Center Oak beam ( 100 x 22mm )-way bigger than the industry standard! No flimsy floor supports here!
- Substantial base slats and plenty of them.
- Mattress base height 33 cm (13″) but can be altered to suit. Choose your most comfortable mattress height.
- Totally rigid bed frame. No movement or squeeks ever!
- Very substantial 125x45mm bed posts.
- This bed has the same bed fittings as the Nevis which can support the weight of a car! Please do not try this!
- Made in the UK and delivered all over Britain.
- Available in any size including Emperor bed and beyond!
- This bed carries a 10 year Guarantee and will last a lifetime.
- Extra strong slatted system.
- A Kingsize Braemar bed in Oak will weigh in at 80kg–that,s a lot of wood for your money
|Braemar Ergonomic Prices||Oak||Walnut|
|Euro 160 Wide||L.212x W.173xH.107||£975.00||£1345.00|
|Super King Size||L.212xW.193xH.107||£1095.00||£1465.00|
|High foot board available.||Add||£195.00||£293.00|
|This bed can be made in any size|
So! e mail me at– firstname.lastname@example.org –or if you prefer call me on– Free Phone 0800 068 0261.–Better still, visit our bed shop in Glasgow.—We are open 7 days. If your bed is a standard design you will not have to make payment until your bed is ready to be dispatched—-between 2-4 weeks and at all times you will be protected by our lifetime product guarantee and our 12 month money back guarantee.
- The Braemar Walnut Wooden Bed
- The Balmoral Oak Wooden Bed