What you must know before buying a new wooden bed!
Hi This is Jim here again.
I made this Pine Bed about 25 years ago and it is as good as new and as solid as the day it was built!
I have been making wooden beds for the last twenty five years ( gosh has it been that long! ) and it would be fair to say that I have picked up a thing or two about how a bed should be made and just as importantly how a bed should not be made!
If you are in the market for buying a new bed ( even if it is not one of mine! ) then you should read this.
This information will help you make the right choice. It will help you save money and it will help you invest in a bed that you and your family will enjoy for generations and not a liability that you will have to replace in a few years.
Here you will find information on:
- The one thing you must check before anything else!
- What kind of wood is best for bed making.
- What size of side spars you need.
- The best (and worst!) bed fittings to look out for.
- The centre spar question-What size do you need and what about those spars that are supported by struts from the floor.
- Slats. Sprung or solid? How many and what size etc.
- What is a good guarantee?
- Reading this report will save you money and frustration when you buy a new wooden bed!
- And much more!
Read it here: “Your Free Money Saving Bed buying Guide”
If you would prefer to have your bed buying guide sent to your inbox just put your e mail in the space below.